Body piercing (nose) anyone got one?

OH man Wildsky...that one cracked me up.
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
See, the trick is to get a BIG 'OL dolphin or something - by the time you're 89 it will have changed into a guppie!

OR if you are young and just starting, get the guppie on your belly - after a few kids it will be a dolphin, then when you hit 89 or so back to the guppie!
big_smile.png

The trick is to get one in a place that is less likely to head south as you age.
Mine's on my shoulder, next one will be on my lower back. I'm always amazed at the peeps (generally female) that get them on their ankles. One of the most painful places you can get one. Think about all those nerves that converge in your ankle on the way to your foot.

Quote:
Yeowwwwwwch, twas bad enough when a HORSE chomped one of mine. I had to wear a protective plastic cup taped to my chest for weeks.

I dont intend to get a "tat" only because I feel it looks yukky on older wimmin!
Id love to see a pic of PC's tat when he gets it done.
Perhaps they could practice on the goat first! No perhaps not. You can get a piercing down there too, must be more painful for the blokes though. Nice change, usually us women suffer more.
Well I guess that they cant tatt your back with the fluff on it!
Ill show you mine soon!!!
Theres nothing wrong with any of us getting a piercing, it shows that we have a wild side hidden underneath!!!!
I can take my nose stud out anytime and put it in again for interviews etc.
At The last interview I attended, the only one in years, the guy interviewing me had one in his eyebrow and a stud in his ear. That was for an employment agency!!
I think times are changing and we are more accepting of our "wild sides".
Its nice to see which members here are "branded"
way to go!

I like the way you put that: "more accepting of our wild sides".

Now you have given me so much ammunition here and the motivation to use
it by refering to my furry back (MY BACK IS NOT FURRY!!!) BUT, I'm just gonna
shut up. This post has given me way to many visuals to just sit back and enjoy.
Except for Beefy, he'll need to was those nips first. OUCH

I worsh my nipples ever sunday, thank you.

as for down under, i wasnt going to go there, but that would be my third choice.
1)nipple
2)eye brow
3)down under

Have to finally jump in with a comment. Years ago (probably 20 or 25) I read a book where the heroin had a "down there". The description of the golden ring, and it's silk ribbons hanging down were one of the sexiest passages that I have ever read! From that time till now I have wanted a "down there". Just haven't gotten the nerve up to do it. The husband says to go ahead but don't expect him to let them near him with the needle.. LOL
lol.png

OK here is my list not all of them are still open.

Left ear 7
Right ear 5
nose 2 ( ? haven't tried them in a couple of years)
togue 1
belly button ( they screwed that one up when they did my tubal after latest baby)

4 tatoos

However to look at me you would never know it I only wear rings and barbell on special occasions and my tatoos all fit under pants or in my shoes.

Kasi

PS I think hubbie may be getting 2 nipples soon.

Well I could say my son's eyebrow just pierced,,,, but it was because his little rescue Charlotte was sitting on his shoulder and grabbed it!
I have 6th graders with piercings, I tell them as long as it's small, can be removed and isn't the size of a beercan in your ear it's your choice. Just remember the affect it will have on future choices.
I thought about getting my bellybutton done for my 40th,,,, I'm still thinking and I'm 44!
Kate

I know the reasoning for people getting them "down there", but I myself cannot see how someone could do it. Sorry, but that just looks plain painful, and I have heard of them going wrong and defeating the whole purpose. I would think that getting a piercing there would be much more painful than getting one your ribs or ankle.

Quote:
I did that, too...
roll.png

My second hole in my left ear was one I did on my own in college. It involved an ice cube and I don't remember much else.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom