BOEGB VS JBB

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by DaKid, Sep 23, 2008.

1. DaKid

DaKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    Black Old English Game Bantams and black japanese bantams are THE SAME BIRDS or not the same ......the reason why I just found a pic on the black old english and that the same birds that I purchase from MURRY MC MURRY as I purchase black japanese bantams from them last feb 2008 , beginging new I ws not sure what they really should look like , put cae across this web page http://www.geocities.com/gvbantams/black.html
    and these are the same pic.s as my so call bk. jap. bantams that they send me

if so what a rip off I order jap. black bantams

AL

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

They are not the same, they are quite different. Here's some pics to show the difference. See how high the jap's tail is held?

Japanese:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OEGB:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. DaKid

DaKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    well mine are showing white type marking or spot on there cheeks but they do look like ur first pic. and do have the the high rise tail fethers , i have notice ther are a bit larger then th e white and bk -tail whites japanese batmans ....I 'll post some pic soon my 4 cameras cards are full and need to down loaded them do to pic on my rental property -grandson- and various picture the wife took .......need to hav my own set of cards LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by