Hey everyone! I wanted to start a book club for my fellow BYC readers! Here we can talk about books, reading, chicken books, anything book related. Just state your name, favorite book, the book you are currently reading, and you're in! I'll start:
Name: Willa (aka TXChickenGirl)
Favorite book(s) : Warriors series by Erin Hunter, Watership Down by Richard Adams, Marley & Me by John Grogan, and wayy more!
Current book: Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
How I read: I read on my amazing kindle and get books from the library.

Does anyone want me (or themselves) to choose a book and we all try to read it and discuss it? We can also just talk and share good books!
@Lacy Duckwing @SBFChickenGirl @Laura_BelgianBantams_63

Name: Destiny
Favorite book(s): Storey's Illustrated Guide to Poultry Breeds by Carol Ekarius, How to Speak Chicken by Melissa Caughey, and God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew with John and Elizabeth Sherrill.
Current book: The Encyclopedia of Lost and Rejected Scriptures: The Pseudepigrapha and Apocrypha.
How I read: I read by hand-held books.

I'm kinda late to this....I know. But here I am
Name: Luna
Favorite Books: Harry potter by JK Rowling, Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan, The Renegades Trilogy, The Lunar Chronicles, Instant Karma, and Heartless by Marissa Meyer, The Lost Girl and Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (They're books meant for younger children but have a beautiful writing style)
Current book: Just finished The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
How I read: Ebooks, Audiobooks, Print books
I want to read The Hunger Games but I'm going to wait a little bit, because I have a lot to read right now

Last edited:
My brother really likes Dan Geminhart, "Some Kind of Courage" is his favorite book.

Also I might just be heartless but I didn't cry during "Where the Red Fern Grows".......
How did you not! I NEVER cry over books and I dried after that book! It is a master piece! My favorite book has to be "Good Dog" though! SO good!

How did you not! I NEVER cry over books and I dried after that book! It is a master piece! My favorite book has to be "Good Dog" though! SO good!
I guess it's just....not as emotional for me if dogs die? I'm more of a cat person. And a chicken person ;)
My brother says he hasn't read that, but he and I both read "The Honest Truth" which was pretty good.
What type of books are you into? Like what Genres?

I guess it's just....not as emotional for me if dogs die? I'm more of a cat person. And a chicken person ;)
My brother says he hasn't read that, but he and I both read "The Honest Truth" which was pretty good.
What type of books are you into? Like what Genres?
I love action and adventure, anything that includes animals, an dI don't kind fi there is romance in the books either! Lol! I like adventures mostly, mysteries, and things like that!

I love action and adventure, anything that includes animals, an dI don't kind fi there is romance in the books either! Lol! I like adventures mostly, mysteries, and things like that!
I suggest Breadcrumbs and The Lost Girl by Anne Ursu, and if you're more of a YA (Young Adult) Reader, I suggest The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. It's a fairy tale retelling science fiction romance adventure with a lot of fun! That author has also written Renegades which is like a superhero story from the perspective of a villain

I suggest Breadcrumbs and The Lost Girl by Anne Ursu, and if you're more of a YA (Young Adult) Reader, I suggest The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. It's a fairy tale retelling science fiction romance adventure with a lot of fun! That author has also written Renegades which is like a superhero story from the perspective of a villain
Cool! Thanks for the suggestions! I will check this out!

Back
Top Bottom