Book reviews

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Enabler
5 Years
Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia
I know there have probably been a lot of these threads but here is another one! What books have you read that you’d recommend to others and who would you recommend them and what is the book about? And who are your favourite characters in the book? I love love LOvE reading so always looking out for new books to read, and I’m sure others are too. Happy Reading guys 😃

I love The Alliance by Gerald Lund. A very fast paced dystopia that HOOKS you GOOD!

The Green Ember series by S. D. Smith is also very good! Sort of a dystopian rabbit society.

Tuesdays At The Castle (and series) by Jessica Day George is a family favorite, for younger audiences. But I still enjoy them!

Skye Bloo by Melanie Poston is one of my favorites. A book full of friendship, emotions, and weather ;)

I could ramble on forever about books...

All those books are completely clean and appropriate for all ages, though The Alliance targets teens and adults.

cryptid hunters !!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best! I'm pretty positive there clean and really fun! Anyone who likes mystery, science fiction, cryptozoology and great stuff like that, this would be your book (s) !!!

P.s. I dont really read alot of books that I like but I loved these books!

Back
Top Bottom