Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

Seems like it'd be easier to bump up the price of the chicks .20-.50 than figure all the shipping, lol! (I think Welp includes shipping in chick cost?)?

I'm confused.. :eek:
But Is this right:
no box charge if you order 100+?
So its only .12 if you buy 100? but then its $1.00 for each breed, if you get 6 different breeds it would .12 X 100 plus $6.00 for shipping?
if you order less then 100 there's a charge for box, ($7?) plus .12 per chick plus $1.00 per breed.
whew..

We live where cable access is not available, modem is all we have until they get with the times, haha, so switching page to page takes more time. (especially like on myspace where there's so much glam, glitter n music its a no go for us unless we want to spend 10 minutes for a page to load.. haha! Isn't it funny what we get used to and can't live with out? )

Can you pick your ship dates or are the only ones offered the 4 at the bottom of the pages? Will those dates change and update as time goes on into later Feb. -march-april etc.?

The dates shown at the bottom are the next 4 hatches. Once we get to mid-Feb we will have 2 weeks worth of hatches ( Mon & Wed of 2 weeks) It will change each Thursday to include the next 2. You can book for dates not shown.
smile.png

Many people would place orders and get upset that the chicks were showing available but would actually not be available for 3 or 4 weeks. We were hoping this would make those people happy. If they are wanting chicks immediatly they need to book ones that are saying Available on those 4 dates.

Ideal

Yes, thanks for posting here and taking the time to answer questions.

I like the addition of the status for the hatching dates, it is very helpful!

Quote:
I think the reason for that shipping is because it only applies to birds being sent by air. The birds that are picked up locally, or sent via ground within a certain area, don't have that extra shipping cost. That way people who don't need to be charged the extra air shipping, don't have that price attached.

From their shipping page:
AIR PARCEL POST (PRIORITY MAIL): Chicks can be safely shipped to all states and Puerto Rico by Air Parcel Post. For shipments to Texas (except zips 798-799), Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Missouri except zips 620 thru 635, there is no air parcel post charge. For all other states and zip codes add 12¢ per Chick, Bantam, Chukar, or Guinea, 17¢ per Turkey Poult or Duckling, and 26¢ per Gosling.​

I put my order in with Ideal the other day. Delivery is set for the week of February 20th...really hoping it warms up a bit by then.

I have 6 Buff Laced Polish, 4 White Crested Blue Polish, 3 Porcelain D'uccle, 3 Golden Neck (I think, lol!) D'uccle, 2 Blue Swedish ducklings, and 3 Khaki Campbell ducklings coming. My first dive into waterfowl, lol! Now only if they had Sebastopol geese, I would have added a few onto my order
tongue.png

I just orderd 25 chicks to arrive on the 7th or 8th of febuary.

i orderd 10 turkens(naked necks), 5 giant white cochins, 5 giant blue cochins, and 5 patridge cochin bantams.

About when will the ducklings be ready? I want to order some chicks but I don't want to pay extra shipping later for sucklings. Crystal

Quote:
I have ducklings on my order, due to ship Feb. 20th...so I'm guessing you can order them now, with your chicks. I'm not sure if they have any for, say...next week, but they might.

Back
Top Bottom