Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

lau.gif

I just wanted to add that Carmilla came from Ideal Poultry (though she was purchased at Atwoods) and you all know how awesome Carmilla was.
I wish I could find another bird like her someday.

Last edited:
I just wanted Ideal to know that we originally placed our order with McMurray. After realizing that we want to support those who support BYC, I actually *cancelled* our McMurray order, and placed it with Ideal!

Thank you Ideal! Not only for being a sponsor, but for really CARING about what we here think by participating in the forum!!

PS--- Can I please please please convince you to sex bantams??? I will (and have) pay $10 a chick for sexed bantams! If MyPetChicken can do it, you can too! (Unfortunantly, MPC doesn't carry the breeds I want!)

Thanks again!

Thank you for the order. We appreciate all of you on the forum.

I understand all of you that want your bantams sexed. We just don't have the sexing capacity to handle sexing bantams. Sexing bantams is very difficult and when our customers want just a couple of pullets and a male there is no room for sexing errors. It is just currently not a feasible option for us. I hope that you understand.

Teri

I just talked to them about getting BEI ducklings. They said it would be april or may before they have any, Unless I can get some somewhere else i guess my order will just have to wait:)
As for DH so far ducks are the only thing I've asked for that he has really complained about. he griped a little about the babydoll sheep but so far everything else has been a go LOL I keep teasing him that we need a mini jennet or alpaca or lama or something He just looks at me like I'm crazy. Crystal

Last edited:
Quote:
Brahmamama you are just full of great ideas lately! When I first moved up here to the farm I begged and begged for a horse and it was always h**l no! Now when I get a variety of poultry, the chickens and the ducks to start, when saying it's for the GS (yes, grandson) doesn't work I'll just mumble something about it being cheaper than a horse!
wink.png

Quote:
Brahmamama you are just full of great ideas lately! When I first moved up here to the farm I begged and begged for a horse and it was always h**l no! Now when I get a variety of poultry, the chickens and the ducks to start, when saying it's for the GS (yes, grandson) doesn't work I'll just mumble something about it being cheaper than a horse!
wink.png

gig.gif
Why thank you, glad I could help!
big_smile.png

Hey IDEAL -

What's the info. on the nite guard light? Your website page says 'We guarantee the lite will also work for you, or you will get a full refund' but it doesn't give any info. about how exactly it works to keep away predators. I'm definitely interested in ordering one!

P.S. Can you tell I haunt your website and have looked at every single page?
tongue.png

Quote:
Do you have a brahma rooster brahmamama? I've got my order all written down, but I haven't decided on the color variety of my roo yet. I was leaning towards a buff one until I saw a pic of a beautiful light one.

It's generally not a good thing to give me choices on stuff, not if you want me to make a decision in this lifetime!

Back
Top Bottom