Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

Hey Mrs.AK_Bird_brain
How are you gonna sneak them past the hubby since your cut off?
gig.gif

Could you tell me so I can do it too?
love.gif

Quote:
LOL! Actually, these were in the mix before he cut me off... and he won't admit it now, but the Dorkings were HIS idea.
gig.gif

Quote:
I am thinking it was for the last order!!! not sure about the one before though
idunno.gif

I am thinking of trying 1 more time in May because I had ordered many times before that! I do find the temperment of the chickens are much nicer than the stains I get around here!

Joanne

My order is shipping out on 4/2 - Yay! First time chicken order.
I ordered 4 black australorp - 4 buff orpington - 30 red broiler. box and small order charges were $9.00 and airmail was $4.56 -
I don't think that is too bad for service charges.

anxiously waiting the new arrivals - will post pics of them and the new coop and run that we are building when they get here.

Have a great day!

Welcome to BYC blueskylen!
My chicks will be coming a week after yours. All brahmas for me though. I, too, found Ideal's prices for boxing and shipping to be reasonable and they are a great company to deal with.

Ideal,

My chicks arrived today. My order was of 25. I recieved 20, the box said that all 25 were there, they are not... is there a specific breed that is not hatching well?
I ordered
malays,
buttercups,
buff orpingtons,
russian spangled orloffs,
and red shouldered yokohamas.

Haley,

Could you send them an email or use their support system for these types of questions? I don't want Ideal to feel like they need to run their person to person support via the forum.

I think general questions (about the company, shipping, etc.) are good on the forum because everyone benefits, but specific questions about an order or a charge would best be sent directly to Ideal for the fastest response.

I hope everything gets worked out and you get those other 5 chicks.

No, had we intentionally left something out we would have changed the invoice and given you a call. The shipper apparantly made a mistake. Please e-mail me at teri.adcox@idealpoultry and we can try to figure out what is missing and either send them to you or give you a refund. I am sorry for the mistake.

Teri
Ideal

Back
Top Bottom