BOOKS & MORE BOOKS CHAT THREAD

Cool thread, too bad it died

I agree. :(

I haven't read the Maze Runner yet but it's on my "To Read" list.

I really enjoy teen dystopian books, oh and Star Wars books. I got the Star Wars novel A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller for Christmas and really enjoyed it.

I'm currently re-reading The Hunger Games Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins for like the 100th time, and I'm finishing up The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.

I ended up reading (and now owning) "The Maze Runner" books and LOVED them. :) Has anyone else read the new Maze Runner prequel, "The Fever Code"? I loved it and thought it gave a lot more insight into the characters and WICKED.

I'm currently reading "The Eye of Minds" by James Dashner. I had high hopes for it because I loved The Maze Runner, but I'm finding it a lot harder to get into then TMR, and just kinda "meh" for me.

I read two great chicken books, "Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer" and "Once Upon a Flock".

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1165547/chicken-books

But I'm waiting to find more chicken books so for now I'm going through "The Mysterious Benedict Society" Series, I have all the books stacked next to my bed waiting to be read!

love.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
I bet you would LOVE the Berinfell Prophecies by Christopher Hopper and Wayne Thomas Batson! It's a Christian Fantasy trilogy, and it does take place on both Earth and another world. The character interactions are hilarious. If you want, these are the titles:

1. Curse of the Spider King
2. Venom and Song
3. The Tide of Unmaking

They are wonderful, Christian books and yet such great fantasy. They are way cheaper as Kindle e-books than hardcover though.
If you enjoy Christian fantasy, try Emerald Illusion by J. Rodes!

Last edited:
I haven't read the Maze Runner yet but it's on my "To Read" list.

I really enjoy teen dystopian books, oh and Star Wars books. I got the Star Wars novel A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller for Christmas and really enjoyed it.

I'm currently re-reading The Hunger Games Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins for like the 100th time, and I'm finishing up The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
One of my favorite dystopian series is the Uncloaked Trilogy by J. Rodes (book one is called The Resistance.)

Back
Top Bottom