Bored duck

Now that is a first!! I thought all ducks were crazy for peas!!
They've been banned until further notice at my house because Tom the drake loses his mind over some peas!! Usually he's a gentleman to his mate Fraggles and stands by while she eats all the treats and goodies, but not when it comes to peas...he even chases her away from the bowl!!😲
She is crazy about tomatoes lol

They've been banned until further notice at my house because Tom the drake loses his mind over some peas!! Usually he's a gentleman to his mate Fraggles and stands by while she eats all the treats and goodies, but not when it comes to peas...he even chases her away from the bowl!!😲
I scatter my peas like scratch to give everyone a chance.... otherwise it would not be good

I have a duck who is inside due to an attack. She’s doing great now, but she seems to be bored and lonely. Any suggestions? I do take her outside when possible, but due to the risk of infection, it can only be when I am able to supervise.
@Miss Lydia any suggestions?
Good luck with your gal... having a duck inside would be challenging

There’s just so much Tom can tolerate lol. My group isn’t crazy about peas but I can toss heads of romaine out and well all I can say is it’s a good thing they aren’t living an breathing. :p

Back
Top Bottom