Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
Sarah just got hers Sunday too, asked him about the deadline and he said not to worry, I am sending Sarah's in today or tomorrow still a couple of birds to look at to enter
smile.png
Hope to see you there..

OK, good. I wanted to look at the birds first and make a final decision on who to bring. Most likely 3 bantam Doms, a few of this year's Blue Silkies, and maybe a big Dominique or two. Plus Ingrid is going to enter her two Silkies in the Juniors.
smile.png

Beth - I wanted to let you know that Bluebell is doing great! I gave an Urban Poultry seminar on Monday night and decided to take her with me because she's so tame and she did SO well! She happily hung out on people's arm and was a wonderful little ambassador.
big_smile.png

As for her home life, whenever I'm out there, she comes and sits right by me - she's such a sweetheart! It took a few days, but she and my EE girls have finally come to some sort of agreement regarding her presence in the pen. They've stopped chasing her so much, and she's stopped worrying about them chasing her.

If I have a moment, I'll try to get a picture for you.
smile.png

Hi
I found this thread while looking for Boston chicken enthusiasts.
We are thinking to move to Boston from Chicago within a year.
I am trying to find out which towns near Boston I can keep chickens legally. Currently we have 17 hens and 2 roosters but I am willing to downgrade or give up the roosters if I have to.
I heard that Somerville is ok. Does anybody have more information on other towns?
Thanks a lot in advance
263a.png

Back
Top Bottom