Bought a new car

P.S. Imp, when the car payments get you down think about this....when I had a sports car with tiny little tires on it like your car has, I paid $185 and got 4 brand new goodyear eagles put on it.
We just bought tires for my jeep. They are slightly larger than stock. $658
th.gif

Quote:
NOPE on the Mustang. Likely to draw too many tickets!

I like to lost my drivin' license when I had a GTO.

NEVER had that problem with a VW, pickup, or Caddy.

Cain't stand them tickets !!!

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. Imp won't get one of them tickets unless he gets on a Turnpike that has a minimum Speed Limit.
lol.png

I don't speed
hide.gif
reallyyyyy... I've acctually not had a ticket in this car in the 2 years I've owned it, neither has my sister who owned it from the day she bought it new on the lot (and she sure did have a lead foot). But, DH got a ticket in his RED dodge stratus on the interstate (cop thought that the speed limit was 55 and it was acctually 65 and gave DH the ticket anyway!). He got it thrown out of course, and I still havn't had driving school so I have a "pass" on my next ticket. I got pulled over in a white Toyota Corolla
roll.png
I was going 13 over on the interstate!

I don't think Imp could get that thing on the interstate, it'd get swept away by the wind from the passing semi's.
tongue.png

Imp - good job on the vehicle, honda's have the best gas mileage and best resale value. I will never know why you need 10 cup holders, atleast if you go to the grocery store you'll have a way to hold a 12 pack of beers, since it won't fit in the trunk.
big_smile.png

Quote:
TRULY SORRY that yore havin' a bad day, Gritsar. (Hug a chickie...it'll feel better! )

When I had my own Multi-Line Insurance Agency, I once had the same experience in a Doctor's Office. So, I sent him a "bill" for "time-expended". (He was a friend of mine.)
He DIDN'T PAY my bill. But, of course, I had to pay his bill. (We did stay friends...and laughed about it.)
But, I never had to sit in his office that long again! Ha-Ha !!!
wink.png

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain that your Jeep is not for sale or trade? I shore do like jeeps!!!
lol.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

My Radio is playing: "Oh Lord it's Hard to be Humble"
lau.gif

Quote:
TRULY SORRY that yore havin' a bad day, Gritsar. (Hug a chickie...it'll feel better! )

When I had my own Multi-Line Insurance Agency, I once had the same experience in a Doctor's Office. So, I sent him a "bill" for "time-expended". (He was a friend of mine.)
He DIDN'T PAY my bill. But, of course, I had to pay his bill. (We did stay friends...and laughed about it.)
But, I never had to sit in his office that long again! Ha-Ha !!!
wink.png

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain that your Jeep is not for sale or trade? I shore do like jeeps!!!
lol.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

My Radio is playing: "Oh Lord it's Hard to be Humble"
lau.gif

The dealer has tried to buy my jeep back from me three times - it was his personal vehicle. He claims he was having a weak moment when he agreed to sell it to me. It's an '04 wrangler sport w/the hard top. It had 19,000 miles on it when I bought it and I only paid $10,000. The dealer even offered me an '06 in trade for it.

The doctor had an elderly lady have a heart attack in his office this morning, so I'm willing to cut him some slack.

So yeah, the Fit has 10 cup holders. Somehow I manage to use up all of mine in the front of car. Coffee in one, bottle of water in another, cell phone in one, change in another. And if I'm lucky... a milkshake on the side. How do I seem to run out?!
hu.gif

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME ???

Is Geeber willingly admitting to owning another miniature car,
JUST LIKE IMP's? Has Geeber somehow not read this whole post?

What's the odds of this?

Both members live in the far away Pacific North West area.
Both members bought the awesome Honda Fit...the only two sold in the United States.
Are they both silver?
Are they from the same dealership?
Were they having a two-for-one sale?

Worse yet....

Are Imp and Geeber really twins?

This has got to go on Imp's list....

Spookwriter,

I'm purty danged shore that you be in DEEP Chicken Poo with that Ole "Imp" now, ole buddy!
fl.gif

Where do you want me to send the flowers when Spring comes?....(nothin's bloomin NOW.)
bow.gif

It's been real nice Knowin' Ya a bit.
hit.gif

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Yup, While you were paying attention to Geeber, I have been sneaking up behind ya.

Sleep Well! muahahaha

Geeber we'll need to ditch the sandals, gave us away. Next avatars UGG boots.

Back
Top Bottom