Bow legged

RJKnott

Songster
Mar 25, 2020
So when I got my ducks about a month ago one of the ducklings was perfectly healthy. Peep is super active and has a strong personality.
My other duckling, Nibbler, was not in the best health when we got them home. He was lethargic, his poop was tar like, and his legs were were so bow legged he was always stepping on his own feet when he walked

diet and niacin supplements and he perked up. He (not really sure of his sex) is big, affectionate, and eats and drink... but while one of his legs straightened out over time, the right leg still points inward. It as bad as when I got him where his legs were basically sideways, but i think it bothers him a bit. Where as peep will run all around and play, Nibbler takes maybe 5-10 steps. Then sits down for a while, gets up, takes a few more steps, then sits down again.
where as peep hates the water and avoids it at all costs, nibble likes floating in our pond or in a bin filled with water I think cause it no real weight on his leg

so my question is, is that one leg being bow legged going to be a major issue? I let them out during the day and they play In the yard to get exercise but Nibbler mostly just finds a spot and lays down eating grass. Peep will wander around but is protective of Nibbler and usually stays near bye

is this something that can be corrected? Or something that I will need to keep a close eye on as he grows?

You should go get Liquid B Complex at TSC we’ve seen great results from
Using it orally with our duckling that are having problems with their legs 1/2 ml daily honestly it’s the best stuff out there.
5C84209D-8558-4E74-8355-B25AE33498D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom