Boyd, I have one of your squirrels...

bluesub

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
Could you please come and get your red squirrel? It is inside my house, has been here for 24 hours and I can't get it out!!! I have it in a bathroom, and it is hiding under the sink cabinet. Of course, this is our only full bath and the only bathroom that we renovated, so I don't really want to pull apart the cabinet to get it out. Oh, and it is really fast... Currently have a Havahart trap baited with peanut butter. Last night, it tripped the trap but escaped. So head on over to PA, Boyd and remove this critter, please!

lau.gif
gig.gif
sorry too funny.

Oh, yeah and my three year old decided this week that he wants to wear undies, which means he either has to run upstairs or to the basement to use the bathroom...

if he was so easily trapped he isn't one of mine, or a first round washout. Even first round squirrels are taught how to evade cantraps and baits.

Quote:
We chased it around the house for awhile (me, three kids and a beagle) before it dashed into the bathroom. It evaded the trap the first time, but we caught and released it this morning. It's a juvenile, so it's still learning...

Well,

Turns out he wasn't just hiding under the sink cabinet... when my three-year-old flushed the toilet this afternoon, water was spraying out of the top of the toilet tank. The squirrel chewed through the little tubing that connects to the toilet bowl... and left lots of little presents in the toilet tank water
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom