BR’s Travels -🇩🇪-

Pics
Guys, we have a garden in the back yard!! It looks like the plant were dead- but they were really just potatos (Kartoffeln)! And ready to harvest too! I got half of the garden done today, filling up a full bucket, and I’m going to harvest the three half tomorrow! :)
Any advice on how/when to plant and take care of growing potatoes?

Guys, we have a garden in the back yard!! It looks like the plant were dead- but they were really just potatos (Kartoffeln)! And ready to harvest too! I got half of the garden done today, filling up a full bucket, and I’m going to harvest the three half tomorrow! :)
I’ll get a pic of the garden tomorrow!

Awesome! That's great. Tell me wat dem German taters taste like!

Can you Prayer Warriors out there pray for me and the time change?
In case some of you didn’t know, I moved from KS to Germany (in my Travel thread) and I physically haven’t been able to sleep until waaayy after midnight, then waking up right before lunch. I usually end up skipping breakfast most days, and just eating brunch, then dinner.
:barnie

I’ll get a pic of the garden tomorrow!
ECE7330A-9F77-455F-8416-801A7B045326.jpeg

I stopped about halfway because of RAIN.
Awesome! That's great. Tell me wat dem German taters taste like!
They taste good! They’re called butter potatoes for a reason! 😂

Can you Prayer Warriors out there pray for me and the time change?
In case some of you didn’t know, I moved from KS to Germany (in my Travel thread) and I physically haven’t been able to sleep until waaayy after midnight, then waking up right before lunch. I usually end up skipping breakfast most days, and just eating brunch, then dinner.
:barnie
Aaah. The time difference! Hopefully you will adjust soon! Enjoy Germany!

Visited a huge cave today, looked inside a castle, and climbed a huge hill/mountain thingy!!
View attachment 3270493
Devil’s Cave,
View attachment 3270495
View attachment 3270494
Right outside exit. 😲
View attachment 3270497
Justus. :)
View attachment 3270499
Castle balcony. (No pics inside :()
View attachment 3270500
BUG.
View attachment 3270502
Top of guard wall.
Wow, beautiful- I would love to go to Deutschland and see it personally, I may go in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom