BR’s Travels -🇩🇪-

Pics
Woah- Two chrismas days. that's epic

In our family we have a nativity reenactment on chrismas eve night, and so we go to bed with a good feeling :D (Not that I'll end up getting to sleep, but whatever)

Chrismas morning my parents had to put a limit on how early my siblings could come get them up 😂 We just try and choke something down before heading to grandma's for the rest of chrismas.
I’ve ALWAYS been the first up. Every year. And if someone gets up before me, I say “it’s not time to get up yet!” And they say “Okaaayy,” *lays in bed* Then I sneak downstairs *naughty face*.
We just all get a present for each other, although it does end up being a lot with many siblings 😬
I’ve gotten a present for each of my siblings most years too.
We watch some sort of movie on chrismas eve, we like to watch the thanksgiving parade and then set up the Christmas tree the day after. Although I prefer to decorate early I must honor my parents and their tradition

And secretly dress up trees on the fourth of july without them knowing.
Home Alome is a MUST each year. In fact, I don’t like Christmas music, yet love any song and the soundtrack from Home Alone. :D
Also, anything past the second movie is trash. :D

I’ve ALWAYS been the first up. Every year. And if someone gets up before me, I say “it’s not time to get up yet!” And they say “Okaaayy,” *lays in bed* Then I sneak downstairs *naughty face*.
I just dont sleep. I don't really sleep most nights badly, but staying up all through Christmas nights is literally necessary, my body decided.

Home Alome is a MUST each year. In fact, I don’t like Christmas music, yet love any song and the soundtrack from Home Alone. :D
Facts.
Also, anything past the second movie is trash. :D
Double facts^^^^

Yeeess.. but I’m not GOING to drunk.
happy good mythical morning GIF by Rhett and Link

Back
Top Bottom