*********br hen or roo *New update NEw pictures* 3-15-09 ***********

i dont know if she/ he is that old yet lik ei said up there i know s/he was born in november but not sure exactly when but prob the last week on november making it 8 maybe 9 weeks old

ok cuz this chick was way darker s/he just looks ligher cuz the sunlight was on him/her when the pics were taken if you want i can post the chick pic i got

heres the pic as a chick see how darm s/he was
19757_chick.jpg

19757_chicchick.jpg

19757_11.jpg

19757_111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so for that to be true it would have to be a sex link chick cuz thats th eonly way to tell right or do pure breed barred rocks have that too wher eyou can tell from dot on head

i was gonna trade for some serama eggs but i heard they are hard to hatch and since i am just getting my very first bator today i figured it would be best not to start with seramas but i am going to see if i can trade these roosters for something else or just keep them till a neighbor complains lol, maybe i can keep one long enough to breed with my laying red sex-link to have fertile eggs from here but we will see, but im sur ei will be posting a for sale or trade add for these guys, my rir roo is really big it might just be me but for being only 12 or 13 weeks hes a good size

Back
Top Bottom