Bra incubation

UPDATE! So, As promised, pics are coming! :celebrate So far the egg has been developing slowly, but surely! Its currently Day5! Super impressed I've made it this far without cracking it lol. Pics are come real soon!

UPDATE! So, As promised, pics are coming! :celebrate So far the egg has been developing slowly, but surely! Its currently Day5! Super impressed I've made it this far without cracking it lol. Pics are come real soon!
PLEASE DON'T SAY THE EGG HAS QUIT ON ME :hit
I candled it to take a picture today at around 10P.M but I couldn't see the heart-beat as well as yesterday. I was frantically rotating the egg, but the veins don't move around much anymore! Is this normal or is it dead?
I eventually found a tiny heart-beat, is it dying? :fl Please help!!
20230204_214919.jpg

Today is Day5

I candled it to take a picture today at around 10P.M but I couldn't see the heart-beat as well as yesterday. I was frantically rotating the egg, but the veins don't move around much anymore! Is this normal or is it dead?
View attachment 3395215
Today is Day5
I don't hatch quail but I do chickens. around day 7 for chickens (so about 1/3 of the way through) I struggle to find the baby. they seem to move a bit more into the egg so a bit harder to see. then a couple days later it is easy to see them again. I swear they are dead almost every time. I do see some really good veining in your egg still so seems like it is ok.

View attachment 3395215
Today is Day5
The egg looks okay to me. Hopefully it is. :fl

Back
Top Bottom