Braces?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Blonde, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Who here needs braces?

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I had braces. There really not that bad.

3. pinkchick

pinkchick "Ain't nuttin' like having da' blues"

May 30, 2008
    Washington State
    Just got mine off a couple years ago and I miss them. Sounds crazy but I do, I had them for 4 years. I no longer resemble Jay Leno and that was the plan. [​IMG]

4. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    My daughter has had her braces for about a year.

5. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    I'll be getting braces sometime next year. [​IMG]

6. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    I still need braces and I'm a grandmother!

Reminds me of a story......When I was in junior high school, my mom asked me if I wanted braces. She took me to the orthodonist to see what should be done.....He said I had to have four teeth pulled first, then the braces, which scared me. Apparently, my mouth is very small, and my teeth were very crowded, that's why I had to have teeth pulled.

Now here's the funny (gross) part....The dentist had TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE breath! I couldn't imagine going to see him for years, and having to smell his bad breath. It was like he swallowed a dead fish!

Anyhow, mom let me decide, and I of course, said NO WAY!

Now, here I am an older lady, and I've always had these crooked teeth....really wishing I had nice straight teeth......

So kids, get those braces! A beautiful smile is really wonderful to have!

Sharon

7. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    Never had braces here my top teeth are straight its the bottom. [​IMG] never had the option.

8. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

I don't need them! [​IMG] My teethe are like this smiley: [​IMG]

9. Jay262

Jay262 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    My silkie needs braces he has crossbeak i discovered today [​IMG] Chicken braces someone get on inventing that. [​IMG]

10. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:I'm in the same boat. I have to have 5 teeth pulled first now, but I had gone to the ortho when I was 12 and I didn't have all these teeth then. A couple days before I was scheduled to get mine on, my step-dad beat my mom and we left. It was under his insurance, I should have still been able to still get them done, all she had to do was request it with the judge, but she didn't [​IMG] Now, 20+ years later, and I hate my teeth! My front right tooth is completely perpendicular, and my bottom are all crooked. I cant afford them now, but oh how I wish I could!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by