Braces?

Just got mine off a couple years ago and I miss them. Sounds crazy but I do, I had them for 4 years. I no longer resemble Jay Leno and that was the plan.
big_smile.png

I still need braces and I'm a grandmother!

Reminds me of a story......When I was in junior high school, my mom asked me if I wanted braces. She took me to the orthodonist to see what should be done.....He said I had to have four teeth pulled first, then the braces, which scared me. Apparently, my mouth is very small, and my teeth were very crowded, that's why I had to have teeth pulled.

Now here's the funny (gross) part....The dentist had TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE breath! I couldn't imagine going to see him for years, and having to smell his bad breath. It was like he swallowed a dead fish!

Anyhow, mom let me decide, and I of course, said NO WAY!

Now, here I am an older lady, and I've always had these crooked teeth....really wishing I had nice straight teeth......

So kids, get those braces! A beautiful smile is really wonderful to have!

Sharon

My silkie needs braces he has crossbeak i discovered today
sad.png
Chicken braces someone get on inventing that.
cool.png

Quote:
I'm in the same boat. I have to have 5 teeth pulled first now, but I had gone to the ortho when I was 12 and I didn't have all these teeth then. A couple days before I was scheduled to get mine on, my step-dad beat my mom and we left. It was under his insurance, I should have still been able to still get them done, all she had to do was request it with the judge, but she didn't
hit.gif
Now, 20+ years later, and I hate my teeth! My front right tooth is completely perpendicular, and my bottom are all crooked. I cant afford them now, but oh how I wish I could!

Back
Top Bottom