Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
Hi everyone. I am in need of a Dark or Buf Brahma Pullet. My son prefers the dark. If there is anyone near me or ships please let me know. We will accept chicks or eggs in the spring if we must.

I found the breeder that provided what I needed by writing or calling judges that are listed in the Poultry Press. Welcome to the Brahma thread. Here is one that might not be on BYC:
http://www.goldenfeatherfarm.com/brahmas.html
don't know if that farm is near you
Happy Hunting,
John

Hi brahma peeps! Posting to subscribe and say hello. I am pretty new to poultry (1st year) but it has been a great journey! I have tried a few breeds this year but my hands down favourite is the bantam brahma! My son uses a beautiful buff pullet (she is in my avatar) for APA showmanship and does very well with her. She is so sweet and great with kids and very personable. We were very fortunate to get fantastic quality birds to start with and we are going to try breeding in the spring. Starting small with buff bantams only. Looking forward to sharing the journey and learning from more experienced folks!

Hi brahma peeps! Posting to subscribe and say hello. I am pretty new to poultry (1st year) but it has been a great journey! I have tried a few breeds this year but my hands down favourite is the bantam brahma! My son uses a beautiful buff pullet (she is in my avatar) for APA showmanship and does very well with her. She is so sweet and great with kids and very personable. We were very fortunate to get fantastic quality birds to start with and we are going to try breeding in the spring. Starting small with buff bantams only. Looking forward to sharing the journey and learning from more experienced folks!

welcome to the brahma thread, I have had the same kind of journey but decided on the large bird. My current flock was purchased about six months before yours so..... you will have to get answers to your questions from another.

Back
Top Bottom