BRAHMA, FAVEROLLE, BLUE COCHINS ~ AND ???? LOOKING FOR

Yep
big_smile.png
... I got it to keep an eye on the broodies, and now I use it to see who lays where so I can mark the eggs. That is, until they're separated and I don't have to worry about it anymore. I call it my "chick'o'vision".
lol.png

I love my brahmas, too - I have 5 chicks in a brooder in the garage... hopefully 4 pullets and one roo. Well, I have one roo, so 5 pullets would be perfect!
tongue.png

We've got a 12'x20' breeder's coop underway... I'm beyond addicted!

Yeah, my hubby doesn't understand......

In fact, he said no to the other pen/duck coop...but I think he'll reconsider if I can find the materials for free or very cheap....we already have four foundation block thingys, some plywood and all of the metal roofing we'll need.

So with any luck--I've had my dad come up & help get some of the harder stuff done while my husband is on vacation this summer, LOL So when he comes back--it will be started and he will HAVE to finish it!
lau.gif

My ultimate goal is to have another coop (big enough for about 3 hens & one rooster of standard size), along with a smaller section of the coop separated from the larger part for a bantam breed--I have one random Sultan hen that's a hoot. Anyway, then on the backside of that structure, I'd like a 3 sided shelter for my Muscovies...so yeah...that's my goal in life right now, LOL
love.gif

Wow you should jump on those sebastopol eggs for that price! My wife has 2 pairs of Sebs show quality and she sells them two for $45.00 shipped. I would probably ask for a picture of them first....

My faverolles are my favorite they are so sweet and goofy looking if alittle slow to day I can't have a rooster I would give you some eggs
sad.png

Henry

I have a few standard Faverolles that have started to laying again and just might have 6+ here before to long if you are interested Put 1 in the bator 5 weeks ago and it hatched so I know fertility is there Besides that they dont have any feathers on their backs If you still be looking let me know

Back
Top Bottom