BRAHMA, FAVEROLLE, BLUE COCHINS ~ AND ???? LOOKING FOR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...PageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=001#ebayphotohosting

Here they are--aren't they BEAUTIMUS?
love.gif

Very nice indeed!
smile.png

My light brahma has been teasing me... she sits on the nest for an hour, then gets off. I run out there (this morning it will be in the snow!
sad.png
) no eggs. She goes back in for an hour, again, no eggs... I really want some of her eggs!!

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Very nice indeed!
smile.png

My light brahma has been teasing me... she sits on the nest for an hour, then gets off. I run out there (this morning it will be in the snow!
sad.png
) no eggs. She goes back in for an hour, again, no eggs... I really want some of her eggs!!

Mine are weird with their laying...there was a point where I'd be getting 10+ eggs per day out of my 10 hens...then nothing for months. Then one or two per day. Now, I've gotten two eggs in the last month from my one remaining hen...so who knows? LOL Are yours young? Mine didn't lay until they were about 8 months old & then they went CRAZY and laid like mad for about a year and now...nothing....​

Lesse... my brahma's 2 years old now... Spring 2006. She was the last chick from the previous shipment, so she was half price and twice as big as all my others. She seems to know that she was a "rescue" though... she's been my favorite, and tags along with me everywhere. She talks a lot, too.
smile.png
It's my Americauna that I have the serious issue about laying. She'll lay an egg a day for three weeks straight, then nothing for 4-5 months.
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom