Brahma Project Auction~Lavender~Champagne~Partridge~10 Hatching Eggs--BID IS AT 50.00--AUCTION ENDS

gamamachik

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
South GA
We have up for auction 10 hatching eggs from a Brahma project that we are working on...our stock of Brahmas came from Dan Powell...with this pen of Brahmas we have a Lavender Columbian Brahma roo over Buff Columbian split to lavender, lavender, and Partridge hens...the possibilities with this group is Champagne, lavender or lavender columbian, and lavender partridge,will look like buff,partridge but with the lavender gene....these will ship priorty with delivery confirmation for 15.00....we are getting good hatch rates here at the farm, we cannot give any guarantees on shipped hatching eggs...We thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!This auction will end on 1-19-2012 at 8:00 p.m.
CLICK REPLY TO BID

PLEASE BID AT 1.00 INCREMENTS...
** WE HAVE A BID OF $50.00 ** now taking bids of 51.00 or more
BIDDING ENDS TONIGHT AT 8:00 P.M. ---EASTERN TIME ---AUCTION ENDS IN 35 MINUTES

Last edited:
I was wondering how well your birds lay. I read they lay every other day and another person said theirs lay nearly daily. I want to add a pretty new egg layer breed to my mix this spring and I like the Brahmas... They have to lay fairly well, though.

I am glad you have taken up this project. I think this is a lovely color. I hope you will be offering eggs after Feb. I am not hatching yet... I do want these eggs though.
hmm.png

I guess I'll start, $20.00

What does champagne look like?

Are you in Sale city? I'm about 30 mins away, if I'm thinking of the right place. Could I pick up the eggs?

Last edited:
Champagne is my avatar and also the second pic on the listing...Thank you for the bid...Yes, we are outside of Sale City

What generation are these? Do all of your breeding stock carry the standard brahma characteristics?

Thank you...

Back
Top Bottom