Brahma Project Auction~Lavender~Champagne~Partridge~10 Hatching Eggs--BID IS AT 50.00--AUCTION ENDS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by gamamachik, Jan 12, 2012.

1. gamamachik

gamamachik Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    We have up for auction 10 hatching eggs from a Brahma project that we are working on...our stock of Brahmas came from Dan Powell...with this pen of Brahmas we have a Lavender Columbian Brahma roo over Buff Columbian split to lavender, lavender, and Partridge hens...the possibilities with this group is Champagne, lavender or lavender columbian, and lavender partridge,will look like buff,partridge but with the lavender gene....these will ship priorty with delivery confirmation for 15.00....we are getting good hatch rates here at the farm, we cannot give any guarantees on shipped hatching eggs...We thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!This auction will end on 1-19-2012 at 8:00 p.m.
    CLICK REPLY TO BID

PLEASE BID AT 1.00 INCREMENTS...
    ** WE HAVE A BID OF $50.00 ** now taking bids of 51.00 or more
    BIDDING ENDS TONIGHT AT 8:00 P.M. ---EASTERN TIME ---AUCTION ENDS IN 35 MINUTES

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  2. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I was wondering how well your birds lay. I read they lay every other day and another person said theirs lay nearly daily. I want to add a pretty new egg layer breed to my mix this spring and I like the Brahmas... They have to lay fairly well, though.

3. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I am glad you have taken up this project. I think this is a lovely color. I hope you will be offering eggs after Feb. I am not hatching yet... I do want these eggs though.[​IMG]

4. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    oh my! [​IMG] They are marvelous! Simply marvelous! Will you be offering next week? Pay day is thursday...

5. gamamachik

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    YES, THEY DO LAY FAIRLY WELL....THEY ARE OUR SUPER CHICKENS.....

6. gamamachik

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    YES, WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE AGAIN....THANK YOU FOR LOOKING...

7. farmerChef

farmerChef Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern Georgia
    My Coop
    I guess I'll start, $20.00

What does champagne look like?

Are you in Sale city? I'm about 30 mins away, if I'm thinking of the right place. Could I pick up the eggs?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  8. gamamachik

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    Champagne is my avatar and also the second pic on the listing...Thank you for the bid...Yes, we are outside of Sale City

9. IdahoBiddy

IdahoBiddy New Egg

Jan 8, 2012
    What generation are these? Do all of your breeding stock carry the standard brahma characteristics?

Thank you...

10. gamamachik

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    These are third generation...they do all have the Brahma characteristics....Thank you for your interest...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by