Brahma sick need help

How is she doing?
She still Clucking a little strangely. She’s still breathing a little bit heavy especially when it gets hotter. She doesn’t seem to be getting worse so that’s a good thing. Yesterday evening when it got a little bit cooler she did go out a few minutes with the other chickens to forage. She’s the first one that goes back into the coop. Around 815. I’m still giving her the garlic and the other items at the vet mentioned. I’m patiently waiting. But I will keep you updated thank you for asking

How is she?
I just wanted to let you know that she’s better. She’s even laid two eggs one right after the other yesterday and today. There’s another problem I have a Americano that keeps jumping on her for some reason. She’s one of the Meaner chickens. I haven’t seen it today but it has been the last few days jump on the poor girl in peck at her neck. And she’s smaller than Shelley. But being a Brahma they’re not mean at all. So I’m trying to study to see if there’s anything I could do to stop that. I know there’s a pecking order but I just don’t like her to get picked on when she was sick. She still has her mouth open on and off but she’s getting around much better and she eats very good. With the garlic I also added some honey in the water and some vitamins and Electrolytes. And for the arthritis I’ve been given them the glucosamine and echinacea and Probiotics for poultry It took about 3 to 4 weeks but it it worked. Now she’s making her regular noise she doesn’t make that weird clicking noise she’s getting around a lot better and she’s laying eggs thank you for keeping in touch I really appreciate it hopefully this can help somebody else

I just wanted to let you know that she’s better. She’s even laid two eggs one right after the other yesterday and today. There’s another problem I have a Americano that keeps jumping on her for some reason. She’s one of the Meaner chickens. I haven’t seen it today but it has been the last few days jump on the poor girl in peck at her neck. And she’s smaller than Shelley. But being a Brahma they’re not mean at all. So I’m trying to study to see if there’s anything I could do to stop that. I know there’s a pecking order but I just don’t like her to get picked on when she was sick. She still has her mouth open on and off but she’s getting around much better and she eats very good. With the garlic I also added some honey in the water and some vitamins and Electrolytes. And for the arthritis I’ve been given them the glucosamine and echinacea and Probiotics for poultry It took about 3 to 4 weeks but it it worked. Now she’s making her regular noise she doesn’t make that weird clicking noise she’s getting around a lot better and she’s laying eggs thank you for keeping in touch I really appreciate it hopefully this can help somebody else
That's great!
As for the chicken that's jumping on her, does it look like bullying?

That's great!
As for the chicken that's jumping on her, does it look like bullying?
She finally stopped bullying her I don’t see it happening no more. We have a younger chick in she’s about a year and a half she’s a Baird rock I believe and she’s jumping on her but she don’t jump on any of the other chick and since since that’s been going on Penny has stopped picking on her. Yes and it did seem like she was bullying her. But thank God it finally stopped

She finally stopped bullying her I don’t see it happening no more. We have a younger chick in she’s about a year and a half she’s a Baird rock I believe and she’s jumping on her but she don’t jump on any of the other chick and since since that’s been going on Penny has stopped picking on her. Yes and it did seem like she was bullying her. But thank God it finally stopped
That's good.

Back
Top Bottom