Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upper two photos are of the same male? Can't be? Surely the lower left and upper right bird are the same. The upper left and lower right the other bird? I would NOT use the upper left bird. I am COMPLETELY confused??? I just can't believe the upper two are the same bird. The one on the left looks like a sumatra or a cubalaya, the one on the right seems to have a nicer wide tail.

I agree Don, I don't like the one with the long skinny tail.

The upper two photos are of the same male? Can't be? Surely the lower left and upper right bird are the same. The upper left and lower right the other bird? I would NOT use the upper left bird. I am COMPLETELY confused??? I just can't believe the upper two are the same bird. The one on the left looks like a sumatra or a cubalaya, the one on the right seems to have a nicer wide tail.

I agree Don, I don't like the one with the long skinny tail.
They were both running away from me so their bodies were stretched out and tails lowered. Not good pictures for judging body type. I was trying to get the color of their saddle and hackle feathers for you to see. Oh well, thanks for all of your input
smile.png

Heres some pics of mine.

The first two are the same pullet.

There is another pullet in with them but shes gone broody at the moment.

Your pullet looks good, nice top-line, appears to have good width of back, nice wide head. The male, I can't really tell by the way he is standing. Its really hard to tell from photos I am finding out.

Tim

Hi, I've been a lurker on here for a long time, but I don't talk much. I'm looking for hatching eggs for good quality LF Dark Brahmas, that might be able to produce potential show quality birds. I'd like Light and Buff, too, but particularly the Dark. If you have hatching eggs for sale or will later in the spring, please pm me! Thanks!

Sorry but I'm new to this thread ( not new to the breed :) ) I just skipped right to the newest post so I don't really know what everybody talking about. Can anybody give me some sort of idea ??

Sorry but I'm new to this thread ( not new to the breed
smile.png
) I just skipped right to the newest post so I don't really know what everybody talking about. Can anybody give me some sort of idea ??

I think the experts are critiquing some pictures of people's birds. I wouldn't know a thing about it other than that.
wink.png

I think the experts are critiquing some pictures of people's birds. I wouldn't know a thing about it other than that.
wink.png
Hi Sk8inChick(en)! and welcome aboard, Comeonbroodyhen!
It looked like this thread was about to fizzle out, and along you both come to revive it! A big thank you to you both.
You can talk about your Brahma's or post pics, and maybe someone on here will tell you how they look. I on the other hand, am so new to this that they're all beautiful! When I do ask a question, often times someone will send me a pm. So give it your best shot...ask away, or post a picture. That's the only way I can possibly learn anything, so you'll be doing me a big favor...honestly!
Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom