Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Buff-laced project birds. What doesn't breed true with yours?
well, i have two hens, one is almost white with a couple of black dots, the other looks like a cream lace, you can barely see the buff, just lost one to a coon the other night that was white, no color what so ever. now, remember i bought these eggs and the lady did tell me they didn't breed true for her yet, to early in project. i have some eggs, now that these are old enough to breed, that i want to see if they might breed true for me, the rooster is not like i see other peoples being but i think hes nice, just not the best but better colored than others on ebay.

OK my D brahma show chicks have blue eyes at 2 months what i read is their eyes should be Red , Did i get ripped off ?

is there something im missing thanks Tammy

I'm pretty much new when it comes to chickens. I started in March this yr. And I have recently gotten started with gold laced brahmas. I have noticed 2 chicks have different shaped wing feathers. They are only a week 1/2 old. Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the wings? I have 2 that have a jagged shaped wing and 5 with sort of rounded shaped wings.

The one of the left has me wondering, none of my chicks so far have had wings shaped like this.

OK my D brahma show chicks have blue eyes at 2 months what i read is their eyes should be Red , Did i get ripped off ?

is there something im missing thanks Tammy
i'm missing something, the darks are suppose to have red eyes at 2 months old, why? i thought my darks had dark brown eyes, i will have to look tomorrow, mine are about that age.

i'm missing something, the darks are suppose to have red eyes at 2 months old, why? i thought my darks had dark brown eyes, i will have to look tomorrow, mine are about that age.
Only on nights of full moons, after being bit by a werewolf, or is it a vampire ? This is why I don't keep darks, it's all too confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom