Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thanks for the photos Dirt Farmer. Mr. Feagly has awesome big birds. Not many large darks that equal the quality of his. Good big lights are more common. Were there no light Bantams shown? I sold some Bantam lights to a younger man that was with Alan at Crossroads in 2011. I can not remember his name??? He was a Californian. Glad to see Chris Tamayo is showing Buffs, He's a Cornish man. Not familiar with R & R Farms that I can recall. Again, thanks for the photos!

Tim

There were a few. I didn't include this chap because I don't know who was showing him and wanted to give credit. He tilted towards the phone to show off his wide head. Tim63, do you recognize him?

Help! I just bought a Buff Brahma Roo LF.... I am looking for a breeding Roo for my Girls which are awesome quality, but his feet are two toned in color... the normal yellowish color but with red? He doesn't have great feathering on his feet either but that may be due to the other Roos that the lady was keeping with him. Is this normal or should I just send him to auction... or the pot lol! I dont want to mess my girls up with bad stock....

Thanks

There were a few. I didn't include this chap because I don't know who was showing him and wanted to give credit. He tilted towards the phone to show off his wide head. Tim63, do you recognize him?

No, I can't recognize him. Nice head though.

Tim

Okay he is 10 months old I just didn't know whether the red in his feet is supposed to be that way or not. Like I said it maybe from other birds pecking at his feet.

If you mean the reddness where the feathers come out of the skin....thats perfectly normal. Put him on grass for a week or two and his foot color should improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom