Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by Pet Quality ? do you mean hatchery stock?
Pet Quality and hatchery are pretty much the same thing as the hatcheries don't breed to the APA's standards of perfection that most breeders do to get show quality birds. Most breeder will hatch quite a lot of chicks but even then most aren't show quality only a few may turn out as show quality.

I order an assortment of brahmas eggs last year and I now have a dark Brahma roo with 2 light hens and 1 buff hen.

Hens have been laying for a couple of months and the buff is now glued to her cubby hole on the eggs.

Curious as to what I may see/get.

Any ideas?
you will Surely get chicks and im betting 100% Brahma,.
bow.gif

well first you should tell what type of eggs you want Brahams come in 3 colors Buff,Dark and light or white . also Show pet or ?

what do you plan on doing with them besides Hatching . ?

I am so sorry all i am 100% Excited i got my Leahy Manual 45.00 and am also ordering spare Parts and they are Origional . IM HYPED so forgive me good humor ,

well first you should tell what type of eggs you want Brahams come in 3 colors Buff,Dark and light or white . also Show pet or ?

what do you plan on doing with them besides Hatching . ?
the buff i already have lites and pet is fine unless i find show for a good price i plan on keeping them as pets i think they are beatiful birds and i whuold love to add some to my flock

Anyone know where I can find some gold laced brahmas in SC, NC or GA? Would love to have some of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom