Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Gosh that was a tease!
smile.png

Quote:
Sjisty. Otherwise good luck even finding Partridge in the US. I tried contacting the only TWO people elsewise, which only one of those was on the Brahma Club's list, and one I never got anything from, the other couldn't ship birds or eggs.

I will hopefully have blue partridge Brahma eggs in the spring. They are not show quality, but I think they are beautiful!

This is one of my pullets. She is about 7 months old and should start laying around the first of the year.
31698_p1010605.jpg

Junior, my older cockerel. He's also too young still, but it won't be much longer. His beautiful gold color is still coming in.
31698_p1010576.jpg

This is Danny, my normal gold partridge boy.
31698_p1010302.jpg

More of my normal girls.
31698_p1010589.jpg

My original roo, Gizmo, who I lost over the summer - I don't think either of his sons will even come close to his beautiful color!
31698_p1000837.jpg

Quote:
Sjisty. Otherwise good luck even finding Partridge in the US. I tried contacting the only TWO people elsewise, which only one of those was on the Brahma Club's list, and one I never got anything from, the other couldn't ship birds or eggs.

Illia, before the old Brahma site closed shop there were a few of the ladys working with Partridge large fowl. Try contacting Sandy K. the recent past secretary of Brahma Club and she might be able to help you find the Partridge. Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom