Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
frow.gif

I have had light Brahmas for 3 years, [Hatchery stock] and love the breed. Here is some that I have- http://goldenwillowfarmhatchery.webs.com/hatchery 023.jpg But due to a coryza outbreak, I have to cull all of my flock.
sad.png
So, I am looking for hatching eggs to replace what I have lost. But, I am kinda confused, for I was told that YELLOW chicks are what is they are suppose to be. The hatchery Brahmas that I have were smokey gray as chicks, never solid in color. Do you guys think that I will have to find a breeder that does not have any chicks hatch out yellow, or find breeders that breeds yellow chicks, and where can I find good quality stock? Thanks.
smile.png

WOW - This year we increased our flock so much I have surplus birds to offer. Some Black Chicks, a Dark Quad, 7 Partridge Pullets. PM me if in Florida and Interested. I may part with a SQ Dark pair as well. I am really going to focus just on my Darks.

I am only keeping a Partridge Quad. I have in my Dark Breeding pen My Newest Roo bred by Susan Nicolas, 3 Winning Hens (2 Res. Ch. Large Fowl and 1 Multiple Best Asiatic) and my young pullets from this year. Should be nice stock coming from these guys!

Lol I just want Brahmas In general Jeremy....Now that I'm trying to weed out what I don't want in my flock and what I do...I know they're huge but I love the breed in general by far my favorites . Fabio....he is a bit odd....not my favorite but I adore having a huge roo around so....But I'm thinking of my buff laced and the way they are feathering out its looking like one of each...which would be thrilling A PAIR!!!!

Because I love my birds.....

Fabio

IMG_6295.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

AND tiny little Parmasean

IMG_6282.jpg

Last edited:
60393_r_04_p.jpg

Pullet I'm thinking about showing at the State Fair and maybe Indy. Pretty good tail, I like her top line. Fairly even buff color through-out. Welcome critques/comments.

Tim Lindenborn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom