Brand New Here!!

Frankallen

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 6, 2011
Alabama
I am an old head on raising Quail (Bobwhites and Coturnix)......I first started around 1969 when "Albert Marsh" who owned "Marsh Farms" Garden Grove,California!!... At that time, I think he was one of the first to import Coturnix Quail to my Knowledge. ..Even then they
had the English Whites,Manchurian Golden, British Range and the "wild" type Coturnix.....I was of Course younger then and ordered a "Dukes Mixture" of all of them about 30 (day old Chicks) at the unheard price of $15....Now here I am 62 years old and want to start back fooling with them. I have 3 Bators older "Hova Bators" but one of them is the latest one with the electronic Thermostat 1588... I just ordered 150 Texas A&M's, and 50 Jumbo Browns.....Does it ever get out of your blood? Getting excited like a kid ,waiting for the Eggs!!

Thanks for Listening to me Ramblings!

Frank (Old man that love Quail)

Let me be the first to say...

welcome-byc.gif

ya.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Quail get under your skin...in your blood. You just can't shake em. Welcome back to the quail world!
smile.png

Quote:
Well welcome aboard Frank, good to meet ya.

It seems you have been hooked for awhile now. I was just today wonder'n if you ever get over the rush of setting a new batch of eggs.... or brand new fuzzy butts.

You my friend, do not give me hope of ever finding a cure!!! Well hell, guess theres worst things a man can be addicted too... Look forward to get'n to know ya Frank. Bill

WOW!! What a nice Reception!! Such nice people!! So Glad I was allowed to be a Member here........with such GREAT People!!!

Thanks so Much....Feel very Honored!!
smile.png

Frank ...(North Alabama)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom