Bread, Age, Gender?

Yay! She does eat it! All my chickens like lettuce. I’ll hang a head of lettuce for them and they demolish it haha

So we’ve kinda become a chicken safe house 🤣 I’ve taken a love for chickens even more since raising my first chicks this past summer. Well I guess that means anytime someone can not care for their chickens they ask me if I have room for them. Most of the time I say YES! Unless we already have chickens in the crate in the coop. Anyway, these 3 found their way to our house. Don’t know anything about them. The white one, I’ve never had one like and it’s so big! Anyone know what it is, how old it looks and maybe even the gender
View attachment 2904767
View attachment 2904771
What a precious chicken! :D I also like the gold one in the back!

Thank you! They’re currently on purina start and grow crumbles and she does seem to eat more than the other two but still stopped eating better the food was gone. They haven’t had treats yet and get to free range during.
You seem like your doing a good job at taking care of her! :thumbsup

You seem like your doing a good job at taking care of her! :thumbsup
Thanks! Our first flock we got were all hens so I’d feed them, get them in at night, ya know the basics. But ever since I started getting chicks and raising them I am 100x more involved. My husband laughs because I talk to them, talk about them, call them all by name and always have a story of something one did.

Thanks! Our first flock we got were all hens so I’d feed them, get them in at night, ya know the basics. But ever since I started getting chicks and raising them I am 100x more involved. My husband laughs because I talk to them, talk about them, call them all by name and always have a story of something one did.
Sounds like me! 😅
Oh, mine will definitely eat all those things!

Wait, isn't that normal?
What a cute cat in your profile! :love It looks like my figgy but with more black.

Back
Top Bottom