Bread shops

Actually it's a great way to store any bread that will get toasted/baked. I freeze everything from naan/pita, sliced sandwich bread, burger buns, hoagie rolls. I freeze my breadcrumbs and pre-cubed bread for stuffing/pudding as well. Take it out and toss it (frozen) in a toaster or oven and it's really not different than fresh.

(I know it's not relevant to orig post but people are way too fast to throw away food!)
Even if it isn’t toasted it tastes fine thawed

Actually it's a great way to store any bread that will get toasted/baked. I freeze everything from naan/pita, sliced sandwich bread, burger buns, hoagie rolls. I freeze my breadcrumbs and pre-cubed bread for stuffing/pudding as well. Take it out and toss it (frozen) in a toaster or oven and it's really not different than fresh.

(I know it's not relevant to orig post but people are way too fast to throw away food!)
Totally not relevant to the post here, but I saw pudding! 😊 I forgot all about bread pudding! My grandma and my mom used to make that. I'm going to have to look it up. :love

My birds catch and eat squirrels for breakfast as well as anything like mice that find their way into our yard. I did not say that was all my chickens and ducks eat. It’s a snack. But to each their own. Be well
What kind of birds do you have that catch and eat squirrels? Our silkies chase them which is hilarious, but never came close to catching one.

Back
Top Bottom