chickeypoo

The Enabler
15 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Wisconsin
Im sure you can mix and match ingredients to your tastes:) enjoy

Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for Breakfast made with Eggs!
• 1 package of pizza dough. To make one pizza.
• 1/2 lb. bacon cooked crisp
• 1/2 lb. sausage crumbled and cooked
• 3 green onion thinly diced
• 1/2 green pepper thinly sliced and diced
• 4 eggs. scrambled
• 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Mix dough according to package.
While dough is rising cook bacon and sausage. Slice vegetables. Cook scrambled eggs in the same skillet as the meat.
Spread dough thinly on pizza pan. Cook for 5 minutes at 450 degrees F

Remove from oven and add meat, eggs, veggies, and cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a huge success! We have it every Sunday morning and it holds us over till dinner time.

I tried this yesterday. It is delicious. Thank you for posting the recipe. It is even good cold the next morning. The only "problem" I had was that I put too much egg in the middle and had to recook that section seperatly. Next time I will spread it out more. I uses lowfat sausage, skim milk, lowfat cheese since I'm trying to eat more healthy. Merry

I just found this and I know that it is over a year old but if you will use a package of country gravy where you would usually have sauce it makes this a very, very delicious pizza. My family loves this anytime.

Was just about to say the same thing.....except I make my gravy and crust from scratch.
smile.png
I absolutely love it and I am not a huge fan of breakfast foods. The more onions and bell peppers the better. My kids, too, adore it.

This sounds great, even though I'm not usually one to eat such breakfast items. And I can just use my favorite pizza dough recipe! Olives, slices black olives, with lots of onions and peppers, that sounds good to me!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom