Breaking State Laws

Quote:
Has anyone ever tried searching the list?!? Be aware that just because you cannot find them does not mean they are not on there. Unless you already know the person's NPIP number, good luck finding their listing online. I've tried more than once. I wasn't able to find people I KNOW have their NPIP numbers, so good luck finding people you're not sure of!

And any printed book can't be exactly up-to-date either, not at the rate people are applying for numbers!

Rusty

Yes you are right book may not have all the new participants, the directorty is put out yearly. Participants are list by state ,then by name alphabetically, very easy to find anyone with their name and state, also list what type of birds, even if they sell birds,chicks,or hatching eggs.
About 300 pages.

Say I want Ostrich check the state, look for breeders of Ostrich. good thing you know all are NPIP tested.

Some state you must test for AI also.

First 2 number are the State, like Ohio is 31-

Rusty, Alabama is 64-

All I need is Name and State, can find their NPIP # in seconds.

If I have the NPIP # Can find the person also, very easy

Last edited:
hide.gif

Deerman is totally correct and was doing nothing but bringing up the
point here. I've read plenty of his other posts and I'd hardly consider
him an alarmist.

Shipping eggs is most cases is illegal.
Transporting chickens over state lines in most places is illegal.
Parking your horse in a fire zone is illegal.
Speeding is illegal.

You'll still get a hefty fine if you get caught violating any of these.

Deerman, can I have a pass for the lav please?
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks, sure pass granted.

Oh yes I have broken laws, also paid my share of fines.

Strange thing about these state laws, most count chicken and turkey eggs, but some dont count other bird eggs.

Jim, no reason to hide , another idea if you mark the boxes HATCHING EGGS, someone may check for paper work.

Which I think the USPS workers think HATCHING EGGS means how far can i throw this box.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
hahaha,, ya know,, i see an ad for eggs somewhere ,, they said they dont mark the eggs fragile or anything,, said they get WAY better results
lol.png

and imma getting certifide this spring
wink.png

i wanna wait till i get a few more birds, to finish out the breeds i have, and need,, bout 30 more
roll.png
then i'm getting tested,, saves the hassle of trying to get what i need, and have it from another certified person,, specially round here
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom