Breast Cancer - You can HELP

walkswithdog

Crowing
15 Years
Jul 17, 2008
DC Region
http://www.armyofwomen.org/

The
Army of Women is attempting to put together a MILLION women, all races, all types. They are trying to create a REAL database for learning why and how it develops to find ways to PREVENT it, or better treatments.

I joined today. I have three people in my life who have had it. I have a daughter. If my time, my blood or urine will help one day prevent it. I'm all in.

It's just getting started. If it's important to you, I'm here to invite you to join with me to fight the sucker. 70% of the women who get breast cancer had no historical risk of developing it. That makes most of us vulnerable.

I had to share. There are a LOT of women here. Women with mothers and sisters and daughters. We could actually do something to help stop this thing.

Maybe one day, it won't be something we have to fear.

Last edited:
They need healthy women too, mostly healthy women - they're trying to find all the reasons WE GET it, how it develops, if there are any markers. The whole works. If they get enough data they may find a blood TEST for it. And wouldn't that beat the heck out of getting your breasts smooshed to smitherines? They might find a way to prevent it.

The more women, healthy and not, had it or not they get samples from the more likely it is that they will have enough information to fight it.

My daughter signed up today! One more! The more women who participate the sooner they have a chance of finding a way to STOP it.

Cancer sucks. If there's something I can do, so that someone else need not die - then heck yeah. I'm on it.

My wife is at high risk,
sad.png
she signed up today
big_smile.png
I am so Proud of her
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom