Breastfeeding in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You make them sound like cavemen. Men can control themselves....I hate the "boys will be boys" mind set.
roll.png

Get real, why do women show their breasts? To attract men!

What I find interesting about people is when they show areas that are normally covered up and complain when people look (or stare). They KNOW why they are doing it. Stop the hypocrisy.

Breast feeding is good for infants (my opinion) but doesn't need to be done in public--that's for effect and not the baby's best interest.

gig.gif
lau.gif
Good going Oblio! We might have cute containers but what about those ladies that have surgery for breast implants??????????? Containers with "punch and sip" OR "milkshakes" as my hubby says.
gig.gif

You make them sound like cavemen. Men can control themselves....I hate the "boys will be boys" mind set.

I think you are giving us men way too much credit!!!
roll.png

ug...me hungry...:mad:

Quote:
roll.png

Get real, why do women show their breasts? To attract men!

What I find interesting about people is when they show areas that are normally covered up and complain when people look (or stare). They KNOW why they are doing it. Stop the hypocrisy.

Breast feeding is good for infants (my opinion) but doesn't need to be done in public--that's for effect and not the baby's best interest.

Breastfeeding is good for infants FACT!

Breasts are not ONLY for feeding babies, sorry. That was only part of their intended purpose. Some men can't just flip a switch and separate the two purposes. Just a fact. Believe it or not.

Proverbs 5:19
Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Song of Solomon, misc verses:
Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

No babies mentioned here and therein lies my point. Scream all you want, but there it is. That's not all, just some of the verses that talk about the sexual aspect of these body parts.

All that has nothing to do with whether or not breastfeeding is good for the baby. It is, no question. That's not relevant to whether or not you want to show your body to strangers while doing it. If someone screamed that they wanted to have sex in public because it's natural and nobody should be upset by a natural bodily function, you'd all have fits. Well, most of you anyway.​

Quote:
Science has shown that fecal matter can show up on toothbrushes kept in the bathroom up to 6 feet away from the toilet. AND YOU WOULD RATHER A BABY NURSE IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM!!!!!!!! That's disgusting to think about!! Geez to brush your teeth in your own bathroom is one thing-it's your own poop in the air (
gig.gif
) but to suggest that to be done in a public restroom....
th.gif

Quote:
Did I miss a post somewhere?
tongue.png
LOL I feel like I missed the part leading up to this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom