Breda Fowl thread

Pics
Yep...mine laid white eggs. They were never as bright of a white as my White Leghorns, but I still could confuse them with the Leghorn egg if I didn't study them closely.

Here are my latest flock members. They are about 2 weeks old. The black one keeps roosting on top of the brooder, so I think they are ready for roomier quarters. I am hoping to move them to a chicken tractor in my barn his weekend, with a light. I also have a mixed breed orphan with them that makes the sixth one.

Have really been enjoying this Breda thread. Wanted to share a photo of my 5 week old blue bredas. Just ignore the BLRW in the front :)

The 30 chicks are all sold sorry and off to happy homes. Thanks for asking and good luck in the future with yours :) Hi folks,
I have 12 hr. 18 hr. old Breda chicks for sale, hopefully by tomorrow (Monday) so I can send them out to their new home quickly and safely. There are: 12 splash and 18 black/blues (I will recount in the morning to make sure but I've counted them sleeping, twice :). Anyone interested? I have everything ready for shipping them. Some of the parents were bought directly from Greenfire Farms last year and a couple of the parents are from a gentleman in San Diego that bought his directly from Greenfire a year ago, so all have Greenfire Farms blood in them. If you let me know quick I can get them out to you asap.
Thanks,
Laura

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom