Breed and gender for two different chicks

the reason I was asking which of the parents was barred is because if the mother was barred and the father wasn't, the babies would have been sex linked... but NOT if the father was barred and the mother wasn't. It only works one way.

Could the brown and black pullet be a brown red oegb? I found this picture and she looks similar. The only difference I can see is her face skin might be a lighter. Though it could be her age?
7F51C053-B501-4134-A4CE-E480536726B5.jpeg

Cackle doesn't have Dutch bantams on their current list, so I think that can be ruled out. But they do have black breasted red Phoenix bantams, and I think that is what you have because yours has blue legs whereas an old English game bantam would have white legs.

Cackle doesn't have Dutch bantams on their current list, so I think that can be ruled out. But they do have black breasted red Phoenix bantams, and I think that is what you have because yours has blue legs whereas an old English game bantam would have white legs.
Alright. I got this girl from TSC. I’m pretty sure the ones here use Hoover’s. The picture I found just happened to have cackles stamp on it.

Back
Top Bottom