Breed guess game!

I got some more mixes we can guess. @MysteryChicken and @TinyRaptorDodos, would you like to guess?
Back in August I hatched 20 barnyard mix hatching eggs from someone, and I don’t know which breeds she had. She does have an instagram account where she has pictures of her chickens, so I have looked at some of her pictures and guessed some of the breeds she probably had, but I’m not certain on all of them. I wound up having 8 boys and 12 girls. I sold all the boys so now I just have the 12 girls.

Here is the first one we can guess.
I have a good guess on what one of the breeds she is crossed with.
Sorry, the photo quality is pretty terrible :hmm. I’ll see if I can get some more later.

Attachments

• IMG_8311.jpeg
    IMG_8311.jpeg
    675.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8317.jpeg
    IMG_8317.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8316.jpeg
    IMG_8316.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8320.jpeg
    IMG_8320.jpeg
    423.8 KB · Views: 9
I got some more mixes we can guess. @MysteryChicken and @TinyRaptorDodos, would you like to guess?
Back in August I hatched 20 barnyard mix hatching eggs from someone, and I don’t know which breeds she had. She does have an instagram account where she has pictures of her chickens, so I have looked at some of her pictures and guessed some of the breeds she probably had, but I’m not certain on all of them. I wound up having 8 boys and 12 girls. I sold all the boys so now I just have the 12 girls.

Here is the first one we can guess.
I have a good guess on what one of the breeds she is crossed with.
Sorry, the photo quality is pretty terrible :hmm. I’ll see if I can get some more later.
Did she have any Brahmas or cochins? Trying to think of single combed feather footed breeds but I can’t seem to think of any other then Cochin

Did she have any Brahmas or cochins? Trying to think of single combed feather footed breeds but I can’t seem to think of any other then Cochin
From looking at the pictures she has of her chickens on Instagram, it looks like she has Brahmas.

Here is her Instagram account link:
https://www.instagram.com/faithful.feathers/?img_index=1

These are two pictures of her chickens, that are Brahmas.
IMG_8332.jpeg
IMG_8333.jpeg

She didn’t tell me what breeds she has, so I’m just guessing going off of the pictures she took.

From looking at the pictures she has of her chickens on Instagram, it looks like she has Brahmas.

Here is her Instagram account link:
https://www.instagram.com/faithful.feathers/?img_index=1

These are two pictures of her chickens, that are Brahmas. View attachment 3707086View attachment 3707087
She didn’t tell me what breeds she has, so I’m just guessing going off of the pictures she took.
I’m betting whatever breed this is, is half the breed.. maybe a Brahma roo or a roo version of this hen?

Attachments

• IMG_8302.png
    IMG_8302.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
I’m betting whatever breed this is, is half the breed.. maybe a Brahma roo or a roo version of this hen?
She seems to have a quite a few that look like that, and one of the ones I hatched from her also looks similar.
Yeah, I think you might be right.
The one in that picture looks like she might also be a Brahma mix though......
I think the lady hatchers her own eggs and adds them to her flock, so...😑
Some of mine are probably mixes of mixes.

I also think she is part Brahma.
Amber sexlink Brahma mix maybe?
Maybe. But I feel like if that was the mix my pullet would have more white and less of the brown on her back.
I'm going to get some better photos of her tomorrow when it's lighter outside.

Back
Top Bottom