Breed guess game!

Here are some better pictures of her back, tail, and wing.
IMG_8368.jpeg

IMG_8366.jpeg
IMG_8370.jpeg

IMG_8371.jpeg

What do you think she could be, @MysteryChicken?

She looks very Brahma, but obviously not full.
So, knowing exactly what she has in her is not going to be easy, especially if she's a multigenerational mixed breed.
Yeah. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to find exactly what she was crossed with, especially since she is most likely a multigenerational mixed breed. I was just wondering what other people thought she might be crossed with, since some have more knowledge than I do. I enjoy learning from what other people think, and it's also fun to guess what the breed could be with others.

It seems we all agree that she is part Brahma.
Does anyone else have a guess on what else she might be crossed with? She has a brownish-red color pattern on her, and the black on her wings and tail are a little bit more a dark gray with a bit of a blue look to them.
It is also very possible that she is crossed with an EE hybrids. Some of the birds in her flock look like them, including the one that @TinyRaptorDodos pointed out that she might be crossed with.

Anyone want to guess mine? She’s just a cross between 2 different breeds. It is kind of weird since I didn’t have any birds with the barred color, but if you know enough about color genetics it makes sense.

Here are the breeds I had in the coop at the time:

The breeds the roosters were:
1 Speckled Sussex
2 White Leghorn x Olive Egger crosses
2 Americaunas (they were to young to breed at the time though)

The hens breeds:
5 Rhode Island Reds
12 Red Sex-links
14 White Leghorns
1 Speckled Sussex
1 Blue Jersey Giant
2 Blue Plymouth Rocks
2 Midnight Marans
2 Cinnamon Queens (the Silver Laced Wyandotte x Rhode Island Red crosses)
3 Olive Egger
2 White Leghorn x Olive Egger crosses
1 Rhode Island Red x Speckled Sussex cross
4 Easter Egger Color Pack
1 Delaware
I know Blue Plymouth Rocks aren't barred, but are they breed somehow with regular Plymouth Rocks which are barred? Just a guess. The Olive Egger cross could have barring too. I have a barred Olive Egger hen.

I know Blue Plymouth Rocks aren't barred, but are they breed somehow with regular Plymouth Rocks which are barred? Just a guess. The Olive Egger cross could have barring too. I have a barred Olive Egger hen.
Yes. I believe the Blue Plymouth Rock is a cross between an Andalusian male and a Barred Plymouth Rock Female.
And the Olive Egger was a cross of my own. The Olive Egger was a Speckled Sussex and Easter Egger mix.
Barred Olive Eggers are pretty common, but I’ve never had one before.
Is she nice?

Yes. I believe the Blue Plymouth Rock is a cross between an Andalusian male and a Barred Plymouth Rock Female.
And the Olive Egger was a cross of my own. The Olive Egger was a Speckled Sussex and Easter Egger mix.
Barred Olive Eggers are pretty common, but I’ve never had one before.
Is she nice?
Yes.

Anyone(who hasn’t seen anything about these guys yet 😅) want to try to guess these guys?
Hugh(barred roo) and Laguez AKA Lazzy or Little Laz(Bantam roo) are a mix of two breeds. Chicklynn(the hen) is a landrace breed.

Hugh is 1ft 11inches 9lbs. Lazzy is 10inches. Hugh has one leg feather on each ankle and is NOT a Brahma mix.

BOTH roosters have extra toes!!

Attachments

• IMG_2668.jpeg
    IMG_2668.jpeg
    659.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    683 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2552.jpeg
    IMG_2552.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2574.jpeg