Breed guessing game

That was good fun. I probably shouldn't have stayed up to do it but i did, lol.
My score was 150 of 157. Kinda mad about the ones I missed. There were bad pictures for some of them and also... the spaniels, way too many of them. That wasn't all the dog breeds though was it? I feel like there is more. Oh it's probably because of AKC, they don't recognize some breeds..
I'm going to have my friend do this when she gets home...hehehe

Quote:
I didn't see the Mexican breeds: Mexican hairless or Xocuintzle (sp? I don't have a Nahuatl dictionary handy) as well as Finnish spitz, Norwegian elkhound, Bracco Italiano and a few others.

Quote:
I didn't see the Mexican breeds: Mexican hairless or Xocuintzle (sp? I don't have a Nahuatl dictionary handy) as well as Finnish spitz, Norwegian elkhound, Bracco Italiano and a few others.

Perhaps it changes a bit, I did get the norwegian elkhound, I also did not get the bracco italian, nor did I get the dogo argentino. It was fun none the less.

Quote:

I got both the Finnish Spitz and the Norwegian elkhound. Their examples of some of the breeds left much to be desired though.

100% ... Fin Spitz was in the first 20 or so ... my mommy (also a handler ... or retired as she reminded me yesterday ... Western Reserve Winter Classic is coming up this week ... emphasis on the WINTER in Cleveland!)would be so happy ... all those years in the show ring finally paid off! TeHeeee!

After 130 dogs I was down to 94.5ish percent. I sucked at some of the bad pics of terriers. Those wire hair ones can be hard to tell apart and when it is a very ugly, ungroomed dog with an undershot jaw I'd call it nearly impossible LOL.

Back
Top Bottom