breed please

angie a

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 2, 2014

Can someone

tell me what breed these guys r please?

The black one looks like probably a Back Austrolop and to me, the whitish one might be a Salmon Faverolle. I may be wrong but that's what I think they might be haha Hope I helped!
frow.gif

Thanks so much! They were given to me and I wasnt sure what they were. Lol. Not that it really matters but it was driving me a bit crazy not knowing:) thanks again!

Can she still be a salmon faverolle if she doesnt have feathers on her legs or the five toes? I agree thats what she looks like after seeing others but the toes are throwing me off. Haha

Last edited:
Can she still be a salmon faverolle if she doesnt have feathers on her legs or the five toes? I agree thats what she looks like after seeing others but the toes are throwing me off. Haha
No, not Faverolles. I'm thinking she's a mixed breed pullet. What color are her legs? Can we get standing shots of each bird, profile including legs?

No, not Faverolles. I'm thinking she's a mixed breed pullet. What color are her legs? Can we get standing shots of each bird, profile including legs?
I agree, the second hen is not a Faverolles and she could very well be a mix. Looks like splash wheaten type coloring, and is that blue in her tail? The black could be an Austrolorp, Jersey Giant, or even a mixed breed.

No feathers on her legs. Ill try and get a pic of her standing up after work. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom