Breed?

Bsdyn01

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 13, 2012
NE
I started our family's chicken venture with some chicks I got at TSC... the sign said "pullets" and "red pullets". I have 2 of the reds and 4 of the pullets.... so my question is what breed are they and what should I expect for laying times etc.... the gentleman told me they were about a week old when I got them on 3/3/12. I still do not have a permanent home for them... I am wanting to go as cost effective as I can but have no idea on design (can't there are some awesome ones here way to go ppl!) I've been scouting stuff to recycle but am not having any luck! Plus I will need something that will withstand our hit summers and cold winters. Any advise? I only have my smartphone so the only picture I have on here isn't the best. I will try to get some better ones tomorrow so people can help me out... I appreciate ANY info/advise! I've done a lot of research on here but you know how that goes especially with so much to grasp! I've also read Storey's guide to raising chickens. ~Shawna :)

OK , I have posted some more pictures of my chickens on my page... I cannot add pictures to my posts from my phone.... at least I've yet to figure out how... can anyone check out the pictures I added and give me a clue as to what breed I have?! Please and thank-you!:lol:

I have been trying to figure out which one you meant as all white... they all have red on them so now I'm paranoid that we'll have to name one "Stew" and well.... you know what that means :p!

Back
Top Bottom