Breeds? Help?

Thanks all for helping. We will just have to wait. BTW, sorry I didn't read that one before I responded before. No, I just ordered Ameraucana's. I was thinking possible Leghorn, too. Is that rare?

No leghorns are not rare. I ordered 5 for my dad and I just thought they gave me 6, until I seen yours and you have same as me. I took a picture but my battery went dead so when it charges I will post the picture of it.

Great site! Check out easter eggers-then chicks. There is one that looks just like my little yellow one near the bottom of page. Sorry I coucln't figure out how to paste it in here like you did.

You're right....Looks like mine too.
sad.png
I was kind of hoping for something different than what I ordered as the "special" chick. Oh well, they are still cute!

I ordered three Amerucanas and just figured out who they are...easy to tell now since they all have blue legs. One is a typical Amerucana, one it all white and one is white with rust. They are 3 weeks old. Hope these pictures help you out.

2weeksold006.jpg

My three Amerucana pullets

2weeksold007.jpg

My white and rust (or mottled buff) Amerucana

2weeksold003.jpg

My white Amerucana pullet

Ok,the yellow ones look very very similar, and one of them has the bluish feet but the other, smaller one has peachish/yellowish feet. Make a difference in breed?

Jimagination

Just a thought...

When we ordered our birds from McMurray, we declined the free exotic chick.

They sent us 2 White Plymouth Rock chicks (we only ordered 1). On the invoice, the quantity for the WPR was 2.

Have you checked your invoice that came with the birds to see if any of the quantities are different from what you originally ordered?

regards,
keljonma

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom