Breeds?

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

Sorry for the quality of the pics. Very stormy outside so had to take the pics inside the coop. And had to use the front cam on my kindle. Any ideas what any of them are. I have like 100s of more pics if needed:D

The only things that really jump out are some possible EE heritage and some variety of Red bird--Rhode Island, production, it's hard to tell at this point. The beards make me think EE, although if they have feathered feet and five toes they could be Faverolles instead, it's hard to say. I'd guess the parents weren't purebred themselves, they look like mixes of mixes. Are you getting blue or green eggs?

The only things that really jump out are some possible EE heritage and some variety of Red bird--Rhode Island, production, it's hard to tell at this point. The beards make me think EE, although if they have feathered feet and five toes they could be Faverolles instead, it's hard to say. I'd guess the parents weren't purebred themselves, they look like mixes of mixes. Are you getting blue or green eggs?
I agree.

A lot of them look to be some sort of Production Red or mixes of that.

Back
Top Bottom