Bresse Chickens

Hi, all! I haven't posted on this thread in a while but I still have my flock of white Bresse and am very happy with them. We processed the 2 cantankerous cocks that we had last year and grew out 2 new handsome (and much nicer) cockerels to head the flock.

If anyone is looking for a few eggs immediately, I have some listed for swap on the Designer Egg board. :)

Likely.
I have been at school and its cut down my hatching time ha.
OK...I will keep you in mind as I get some space in that incubator. I am going to candle tonight and see what's happening in there. I have 7 turkey eggs in there that were in with my la bresse eggs during my 7 hour power outage. I am nervous about how those are going. I might have more space than I think.

hatch day for my current eggs was supposed to be yesterday....so far not a pip in sight.

OK...I will keep you in mind as I get some space in that incubator. I am going to candle tonight and see what's happening in there. I have 7 turkey eggs in there that were in with my la bresse eggs during my 7 hour power outage. I am nervous about how those are going. I might have more space than I think.

hatch day for my current eggs was supposed to be yesterday....so far not a pip in sight.

cold eggs are slow eggs id not worry yet.

My bresse have started laying really well. On Sunday I have a friend that also breeds white bresse that is going to hatch 2 dozen eggs for me since I am having a horrible time hatching eggs. He is also bringing me a few straight run white bresse and bresse eggers (ee x wb)

Greenfire Farms has the new unrelated line of white bresse available now :) I have been coveting the barbezieux also ;)

Got my 1st Bresse egg today!!!!
wee.gif

I bought a pullet last fall and finally she decided to give me a perfect lil egg today! Life is good.

Back
Top Bottom