Bresse Chickens

Hey Guys and Gals and Chicken Lovers !!!
I am looking for Chicks or Hatching eggs for the American Breese. I have contacted a few places but, they SOLD OUT or WAY TO Expensive. So I am asking here if anyone has them for sale.

Thanks

Rick

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals and Chicken Lovers !!!
I am looking for Chicks or Hatching eggs for the American Breese. I have contacted a few places but, they SOLD OUT or WAY TO Expensive. So I am asking here if anyone has them for sale.

Thanks

Rick

[email protected]
I have some in the incubator. These are white American Breese. Dependent on what hatches, I may have extras for sale.

Cool! I don't have the space for meat birds but report back when you've tried one. I've always wanted to.
I will have white, blue, black and splash breese. It will be fall before I am hatching. The colors are ultra rare, but very pretty. The French claim they can tell a taste difference in the different colors. I doubt my pallet is that refined!

I have a friend who has been raising them and processing them and she says they are like nothing else. She feeds grains soaked in raw milk and confines them like the French do for the last 2 weeks. They are pastured before that time.

I will keep you updated.

I will have white, blue, black and splash breese. It will be fall before I am hatching. The colors are ultra rare, but very pretty. The French claim they can tell a taste difference in the different colors. I doubt my pallet is that refined!

I have a friend who has been raising them and processing them and she says they are like nothing else. She feeds grains soaked in raw milk and confines them like the French do for the last 2 weeks. They are pastured before that time.

I will keep you updated.

Yes! Can't wait to hear more! I live near you also so when processing time comes think of me. We'd love to buy a couple of whole birds to roast.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom