Brewers Yeast

Does it matter what kind of brewers yeast you need? Does it have to be specifically for ducks?
I buy Josh's frogs brewer's yeast. it is not human food grade: its manufactured for reptiles! Not all brewer's yeast contains niacin. Be sure to check the formulation of any brewer's yeast you buy: make sure it contains niacin. I use Josh's frogs [I either buy it from Amazon as I have prime or in large quantities directly from Josh's frogs on line] as it is the cheapest that I have found and my son and my ducks consume a lot of it.

I buy Josh's frogs brewer's yeast. it is not human food grade: its manufactured for reptiles! Not all brewer's yeast contains niacin. Be sure to check the formulation of any brewer's yeast you buy: make sure it contains niacin. I use Josh's frogs [I either buy it from Amazon as I have prime or in large quantities directly from Josh's frogs on line] as it is the cheapest that I have found and my son and my ducks consume a lot of it.
So if I were to go to the grocery store and buy brewers yeast for my new duckling it would be the same?

Most grocery stores sell Braggs Nutritional yeast which is a small container you’re better off buying from Amazon or eBay if you have quite a few ducks. I buy off eBay 10 lb at a time my flock consists of 14 waterfowl and 13 chickens.

Back
Top Bottom