Bridgette and her new diapers *ALL PIX FIXED*

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
A few weeks ago I got in some chicken diapers (www.chickendiapers.com) and thought I'd show off my girl Bridgette enjoying her new house freedom.

Here she is with Brooklyn our 9 yr old APBT:
332498758.jpg

Just Bridgette:
332498754.jpg

Hanging out in front of the other house chickens 'house'-you can see where they kicked out pint shaving on the carpet, Bridgette had to inspect them to see if they were edible.
332498766.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY like them and so does she. The first two times we put it on her it took both of us but after that I think she realized she got free reign when she got one on so she just stands there and lets me do it. I do put some treats in front of her but she doesn't try to run away.
Ruth who makes the diapers is awesome and she sends them out FAST. Bridgette has 3 and I am going to get her a few more festive ones for Xmas pictures (the animals are our cards) and when Baby Lou and Prudence get a bit gigger they are getting diapers too.
I was using paper towels as a liner inside the plastic bag but I switched to Always pantyliners so any liquid would stay put. I recommend diapers to anyone who had house chickens
thumbsup.gif

i cant see the pics either dont work.. but my feeling on these is ummm strange and weird to me chickens were not ment or suppose to wear diapers.. they belong outside.. not in the house.. just not right...i feel some peole take this chicken thing a litte to far

Last edited:
I Just want to see but I'm not letting my chickens in either. Although I have a hen named pecker that keeps pecking the kitchen screen and maybe she will make the whole big enough to sneak in one day
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom