Bridgette and her new diapers *ALL PIX FIXED*

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
A few weeks ago I got in some chicken diapers (www.chickendiapers.com) and thought I'd show off my girl Bridgette enjoying her new house freedom.

Here she is with Brooklyn our 9 yr old APBT:
332498758.jpg

Just Bridgette:
332498754.jpg

Hanging out in front of the other house chickens 'house'-you can see where they kicked out pint shaving on the carpet, Bridgette had to inspect them to see if they were edible.
332498766.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY like them and so does she. The first two times we put it on her it took both of us but after that I think she realized she got free reign when she got one on so she just stands there and lets me do it. I do put some treats in front of her but she doesn't try to run away.
Ruth who makes the diapers is awesome and she sends them out FAST. Bridgette has 3 and I am going to get her a few more festive ones for Xmas pictures (the animals are our cards) and when Baby Lou and Prudence get a bit gigger they are getting diapers too.
I was using paper towels as a liner inside the plastic bag but I switched to Always pantyliners so any liquid would stay put. I recommend diapers to anyone who had house chickens
thumbsup.gif

I Just want to see but I'm not letting my chickens in either. Although I have a hen named pecker that keeps pecking the kitchen screen and maybe she will make the whole big enough to sneak in one day
roll.png

Quote:
Some ppl feel the same way about dogs too but I can not imagine a life without a dog in my house.

Bridgette can not take heat (she's a Cornish X) so she is now a house chicken and she can have her food intake regulated a little better. Plus she seems more happy inside with the humans and dogs than outside. She's such a goober
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom